Rats! When whiskey isn’t exactly as advertised
What’s wrong with this picture?<br> Credit: University of Manchester

Rats! When whiskey isn’t exactly as advertised

Pick your poison just took on a whole new meaning. A Massachusetts man recently found himself in hospital after opening one of several “antique” bottles of “whiskey” he scored in an online auction, the Daily Mail reports. His throat and hands started burning, and wouldn’t you know it—the bottle contained strychnine, or rat poison.

Continue Reading

End of content

No more pages to load

Close Menu

Subscribe to Neat Stuff

Get the latest news from the world of whisk(e)y delivered to you each week on a silver platter. Have a look at our past issues. Neat Stuff Subscribers get exclusive content and early access to the latest news in the fast moving world of whisk(e)y.

Know someone who would appreciate this site? Please share it with them.
Our privacy promise: We hate spam as much as you do. We will never send you spam. Your email address is secure with us.